1) My child is intelligent, can write alphabets and numbers, can spell and can recite rhymes. Why do I need to enrol him in MySuperKid?
MySuperKid is not just a learning tool for language, mathematics and science. MySuperKid focuses on the development of child across multiple parameters apart from reciting and memorising. MySuperKid helps the child to develop his thinking skills, reasoning skills, creativity and imagination, problem solving skills, etc., collectively called life skills, which are required for him to achieve and lead a successful life - be it career, financial or personal goals.
Remember, it is at this stage of 2 - 10 years, children progress through a rapid physical, cognitive and emotional growth and change. And MySuperKid aims to make this growth optimal.
2) My child goes to the best school. Why should I enrol him/her into MySuperKid?
Of course we understand that your school provides good attention to your child, along with sufficient learning and practice materials. But a school cannot provide you courses on life skills like thinking skills, reasoning skills, creativity and imagination, problem solving skills, etc.
3) My child is already overburdened with home work that he gets from school. Why should I overload him/her with additional courses from MySuperKid?
First of all, at MySuperKid, we don't teach alphabets and numbers. We intend to develop the brain as a whole, focusing on different life skills. Children at this stage are in their own imaginary world, where everything revolves around them. Our courses are designed based on the psychology and the imagination of the child. Thus we make the children accept our classroom as a part of their world. Hence they enjoy learning and we develop their skills without even them realising it.
4) Why are we not provided with any books or course material?
Because our courses cannot be taught by reading or going through any books or material. Moreover, kindergarten children will not be able to read books and understand for developing their personality, emotional quotient, social skills, etc.
5) Is this not taught in school?
Schools have their own syllabus/ curriculum to be completed and they are hardly pressed against time. Hence, they will be giving less/no sufficient time for developing the life skills. But we focus exclusively on life skills so that the children grow up with all the required skills to compete in the global environment.
6) What is the guarantee that my child will develop the way you have told us?
Each child will take their own time to exhibit in their behavior whatever they have been taught in our course. Gradually you will be able to visibly notice the changes in their behavior and the way they handle their emotions and other day to day activities.
7) Do we have to practice something at home?
Yes, the child will be given practical exercises to be practiced at home which will also involve parents and other family members whoever stays along with the children. Since our courses are not focused on academics and they are purely built on improving the personality of the child, we will not be able to achieve the goal of the course without the cooperation of parents and other family members.
8) Will he get any homework, they already get so much work from school?
Our home works are totally different from what they are given from schools. We don't actually call them home work rather we call them "practicals". Based on the courses, the practicals may differ right from 'practicing any good manner at home' to 'developing good eating habits', etc.
9) Can we measure the changes in child in any way or how do we know my child is improving?
Yes you can. You might notice the child showing less tantrums and expressing his emotions better, or you might notice the child behaving with good manners, or you might notice the child putting in more effort to speak in English, etc based on whichever course the child is enrolled in.
10) How much time do we as a parent have to give to the child to get desired result from MySuperKid?
It takes around 20 minutes of your time on an average. We believe, as a parent, you should be able to give this much time for the well being of your own child.
11) We are working parents and don’t have much time for the kid. Will we be able to reap the benefits of the course?
MySuperKid courses don’t take much of your time. You are required to act just as a facilitator. Once the child gets used to the classroom course, your time can be reduced further. Initially you might have to spend on an average of 20 minutes at home practicing the exercises prescribed in the App; again it differs for every child.
12) Do you provide any conveyance?
Yes, transportation can be arranged to and fro from any point you may wish to. You will have to pay the charges separately based on distance of the pickup and drop point from the institute.
13) I feel that the sessions are less. Can we get more classes?
If you feel that the child is benefitting and you can devote some more time at home, you can opt for our scientifically designed home kit, that will further enhance the brain development of your child.
14) Can we enrol the child into all three courses in one go?
Yes, you can. It will also entitle you to financial benefits, as you may save thousands of rupees when you opt for combo offer.
15) What if I see no difference? Will I get refund?
Our refund policy is very clear - No refund after the child is enrolled. As far as the benefits are concerned, we assure you that your child will be benefitted 100% and you may see the difference from the first month onwards.
16) Can we get the classes at our home?
No, you will have to send your child to the centre for reaping benefit from MySuperKid courses. We won't be able to re-create the learning environment at your home.
17) Will I get some certification after the completion of the course?
Yes, you will receive a course completion certificate signed by Dr. Praveen Kumar after the completion of the course. This certificate is not recognized by anybody or any government institution in India.