1) My child is intelligent, can write alphabets and numbers, can spell and can recite rhymes. Why do I need to buy him MySuperKid Books?
MySuperKid is not just a learning tool for language, mathematics and science. MySuperKid focuses on the development of child across multiple parameters apart from reciting and memorising. MySuperKid helps the child to develop his thinking skills, reasoning skills, creativity and imagination, problem solving skills, etc., collectively called life skills, which are required for him to achieve and lead a successful life - be it career, financial or personal goals.
Remember, it is at this stage of 2-6 years, children progress through a rapid physical, cognitive and emotional growth and change. And MySuperKid aims to make this growth optimal.
2) My child goes to the best school. Why should I get MySuperKid books for him/her?
Of course we understand that your school provides good attention to your child, along with sufficient learning and practice materials. But a school cannot provide you Books on life skills like thinking skills, reasoning skills, creativity and imagination, problem solving skills, etc.
3) My child is already overburdened with home work that he gets from school. Why should I overload him/her with additional Books from MySuperKid?
First of all, at MySuperKid, we don't teach alphabets and numbers. We intend to develop the brain as a whole, focusing on different life skills. Children at this stage are in their own imaginary world, where everything revolves around them. Our Books are designed based on the psychology and the imagination of the child. Thus we make the children accept our books as a part of their world. Hence they enjoy learning and we develop their skills without even them realising it.
4) Is this not taught in school?
Schools have their own syllabus/ curriculum to be completed and they are hardly pressed against time. Hence, they will be giving less/no sufficient time for developing the life skills. But we focus exclusively on life skills so that the children grow up with all the required skills to compete in the global environment.
5) What is the guarantee that my child will develop the way you have told us?
Each child will take their own time to exhibit in their behavior whatever they have been taught through our books. Gradually you will be able to visibly notice the changes in their behavior and the way they handle their emotions and other day to day activities.
6) Can we measure the changes in child in any way or how do we know my child is improving?
Yes you can. You might notice the child showing less tantrums and expressing his emotions better, or you might notice the child behaving with good manners, or you might notice the child putting in more effort to speak in English, etc based on whichever set of books you have got for the child.
7) How much time do we as a parent have to give to the child to get desired result from MySuperKid?
It takes around 20 minutes of your time on an average. We believe, as a parent, you should be able to give this much time for the well being of your own child.
8) We are working parents and don’t have much time for the kid. Will we be able to reap the benefits of the course?
MySuperKid Books don’t take much of your time. You are required to act just as a facilitator. Once the child gets used to the books, your time can be reduced further. Initially you might have to spend on an average of 20 minutes; again it differs for every child.
9) Can we buy multiple set of Books in one go?
Yes, you can. It will also entitle you to financial benefits, as you may save hundreds of rupees when you opt for combo offer.